Sex therapists trained in Sex addiction offfer appointments at the Relate Office on 83 Aylestone Road. Therapy starts with an assessment & then proceeds to therapy geared to each individual.
Phone and ask for a Sex Addiction appointment.
Volunteers wanted for evenings & Saturday mornings on our Reception Desk.
Volunteers to undertake admin tasks wanted for 2 - 3 hours per week in the daytime.
Phone us on 0116 2543 011 & ask to speak to Judith or Suzanne.
Room Hire for Meetings, Conferences, Training & Other Purposes
Relate Leicestershire has a prime, central location in Leicester with easy access to the town centre and is opposite Leicester Tigers Rugby Club on Aylestone Road.
Our large training room is an ideal space for course delivery, team meetings and small conferences.
The room has both a comfortable seating area and a board room style area. However its use is flexible & can be discussed on booking.
Seats up to 20 depending on the layout required
Please enquire. The cost will include use of the meeting room and equipment. We offer the following sessions:
Morning Session: 9am—1pm
Afternoon Session: 1pm—5pm
Evening Session: 5pm—9pm
All room charges exclude VAT
Tea/Coffee available at 50p per person per session.
Further reasons to book with us:
- Locally sourced, Swithland Spring Water dispenser available in the room
- Off-site catering service offering delicious, freshly made food at reasonable prices to order & brought to the room
- Meeting facilities such as equipment - projector, TV and DVD, flipchart and pens
- Our experienced and professional reception team
- Comfortable Break-out rooms available at an additional cost
- Local shops available for buying lunch & refreshments
By hiring our Training Room you will be helping us to continue our charitable work to support the counselling services to the local community, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland.
The Meeting Room is on the first floor of our building which does not offer wheelchair access unfortunately.